Monday, March 21, 2016

#mondaymotivation Peanut Butter Eggs #DIY



We’re big on peanut butter eggs in this house. It’s a favored treat for not only the kiddos but my hubby, too.
This year, knowing how they are hidden to preserve them from someone else finding them and eating them, I decided to try and make my own.
A big thank you to Tina at Mommy’s Kitchen for her peanut butter egg recipe. I have to admit, at first I was a little weary of crushing graham crackers to make peanut butter eggs. Who would have thought it would be one of the ingredients, right?

Little Bug and I had a great time creating our stash of chocolate-covered peanut butter eggs. I grabbed an egg mold from our local craft store that made it easy to get our eggs shaped.

Don’t those look yummy?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wait! Don't Cancel Christmas!

  We're not having Christmas this year.  No Christmas?  Don't come home. We're not getting together. We're not celebrating t...