Friday, October 18, 2019

Book Inspired Treats for Young Readers






Halloween is a big deal in our house. It’s more than a pagan holiday, it’s a chance to dress up and pretend. (It’s Mr. Lower’s birthday so we like to party on that day, too.)
Plus, I love having trick or treaters come to the house. Last year, I had a unicorn come to the door. Unicorns are awesome. And boo me for being one of those moms who isn’t a big fan of sugared-up kids.
Candy is the bomb, but each year I’m always looking for cool other treats to give out to the kids in our neighborhood. 
And where do I go for cool ideas? Pinterest, of course! 
Check out these spooky ideas for bookmarks and book treats I found for all the little ghost, goblins, and mythical creatures that might be showing up at your door. 




You can’t ever have enough bookmarks, so I’ll definitely be making up a stash of those and adding a bit of candy to our treat bags this year.
What kind of Halloween treats are you giving out this year? I love sharing ideas and I can’t wait to read your response.
TWEETABLE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wait! Don't Cancel Christmas!

  We're not having Christmas this year.  No Christmas?  Don't come home. We're not getting together. We're not celebrating t...